VT Vocabulary Builder is a program for editing or
creating user vocabularies. You can create your own
vocabularies that include words you need most of all. Thereby, the
efficiency of learning is increased. You can either type
vocabularies right in the program or convert text files typed
You can open VBuilder with the help of:
- The Start menu: Start-> Programs-> Virtual Teacher
Screensaver-> Vocabulary Builder.
- The "Run VBuilder" button on the
"Vocabularies" tab in Configurator.
- The context menu of BPanel.
How to create your own vocabulary:
- Run VBuilder.
- Fill out the word grid using the "Insert" key
to add a new line.
- Instead of typing the vocabulary manually, you can import some
already available text file using the feature of importing
vocabularies from txt files(File-> Import from
- Fill out on the second tab: you name, description and other
- Save the vocabulary to the folder C:\Documents and
Settings\User Name\Application Data\vteacher\Voc\"
(or to any of its subfolders).
- Open the Configurator and mark your vocabulary as active.
- Share your vocabulary with others, just send it to us