You can use the Configurator to specify the parameters of the
software complex. You can launch it either from the Start menu
(Start -> Programs -> Virtual Teacher Screensaver ->
Configurator) or from the context menu of
BPanel (right-click on the BPanel window and
select the "Run Configurator" menu item).
You can use the Configurator to configure the following
- The list of vocabularies you want to
- The time of displaying a word pair on the screen.
- Fonts for displaying both the foreign word you are learning and
its translation. This feature is important for learning some
languages, for instance, Esperanto.
- Parameters for reading the words being
- You can edit or create your own color schemes for displaying
slides with words.
- Specify the folder where background images are stored.